Monday, May 19, 2008

First of Many from the New Camera.

Got a new Canon Powershot SD750.  Cost a lot. Worth it.

This is my new do....blonde in my bottom layers.  Oh, and for those of you who haven't seen them, my awesome glasses. I don't wear them often enough.


Let me back up.  This is Dusty, one of my FHE brothers.  I decided to bleach my hair on the same saturday night that he came over with nothing to do....we were bored, so....we did each other's hair. I'm pretty sure he was crying at this moment from all the chemical burns on his scalp.  Don't worry, his hair didn't look this horrible when we were done, it was dyed back the next day. Now it resembles a nice, sandy blonde.
This is me, Lisa, and another FHE bro, Jon.  We were chillin at the soccer field on Sunday afternoon.
This is my Jazz combo! We went to this mocktail party where we got dressed up, made virgin  margaritas, danced to jazz, and played pool all night.  It was awesome.  Ryan on the right isn't as anti-social as he looks, don't worry. :)
This is me and Lisa after the Jazz Faculty Concert.  It was amazing. I seriously smiled more that night than I have in a very, very long time.  By the way, I might be switching my major to Jazz Studies.  I'll keep you updated.
Love y'all! More pics to come soon!


3 comments:

Honeycombs said...

So, you look so great and it sounds like you are having a great time at school. I am sooo happy for you and it was fun to check out your blog. I love this blogging world.

Jamie

chicklegirl said...

Thanks for posting the pix! You look fab, and it's funny that I never noticed it before but you really resemble Mom in those pictures.

Love, LOVE, LOVE (and miss) you! Hugs and kisses from my babies, too... XOXOXO

chckkysmile said...

I love you too, katie! You're right, I really do look like Mom, more than I've ever noticed before.