Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Back in the Burg

Here I am back in Idaho!
Im loving it, actually, Though it's realy hard to be away from home with whats going on with Dad.
My new place is a townhouse, which I think is where Mahana used to live. It's called hillcrest, and its directly accross the street from the Education and the history buildings, which is where a majority of my classes are at.
Speaking of classes, wanna know what I'm taking?
Social Dance (aka Dating 101), History and Philosophy of Education, Math for the Real World (only math class I ever have to take!), Book of Mormon (Alma 30-End), Heredity, Foreign Government, and FA 100, which is a class I have to take for graduation in which I have to attend performances or music, dance, theate, etc and then do reports on them. Also, I auditioned today for the Jazz combos and I got in! Second Chair! Which means that I get to play with my own jazz combo, attend a jazz master class, and take free drum lessons if i want! I'm pretty pumped. Actually, REALLY pumped.
Life here is good. I know I'm where Im supposed to be right now.
I'll post pictures as soon as I get a new camera, mine pooped out on me a few weeks ago.
Love y'all!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Hi Meredith. Congratulations on getting into the Jazz group you wanted. I would love to hear you play sometime... I'm glad to hear you are getting back into the routine of school; and I'm super glad to hear your Dad is improving. You are all in my prayers!!

Crystal said...

hI Meredith,
I didn't know you had linked to me! I'll have to update my link list.
I read about your dad over at Margaret's blog. I hope all is well at this point.
Dating 101 sounds like fun, and Math for the Real world? Where was THAT when I was in school?
:)