Saturday, March 29, 2008

And then there was none...

I was on my way to a YSA dance with Erin Reynolds when my clutch stopped working on Highway 18. Luckily I was able to coast off the Exit to stop less than two blocks from the Federal Way Stake center! So.....

Calliope, who was re-named Lalo by my best friend, now has a blown clutch that will cost WAY TOO MUCH to have fixed, which means several things:


  • I wasted $1000 dollars on her

  • I have to figure out what to do with her

  • I get to take the Lincoln to School with me

4 comments:

chicklegirl said...

Lo siento mucho, chica...

Dory said...

That is such a bummer. Live and learn babe. We all have those kinds of experiences. Love ya lots. Glad you still have some wheels you can use.
Ciao,
Dory

Margaret said...

I love the drawing! The before and after picture. Your too funny!
Sorry that she's dead. NO FUN!
Tell us the update on what you end up doing with her and whats your plan on how you will get around school.(Legs)


p.s Yes, that is a dolphin murral that I put up in the girls room. it's cool!

The Brown Family said...

Oh that is so sad! My first car was a baby blue volvo station wagon just like yours. I LOVED that car. It lasted me a good while until it finally died one dark and sad night and I had to walk the rest of the way home in the rain :( I still miss her. So beautiful and magestic...sniffle sniffle