Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Newly discovered Talent

I got a 103 on my Dance midterm, and my dance teacher said that I should seriously consider joining one of the teams or continuing on in the series of dance classes.  She said I'm a natural! Yay! I was seriously so flattered by that, and now I'm so excited to learn more! Watch out, soon I'll be teaching Mario Lopez how to foxtrot. :)

Oh, and I'm getting in shape! Jon and I have been going to the gym doing a program that Dusty (see below), who is a personal trainer, has set up for us.  I'm seriously sore and feel like taking an ice bath, but the endorphins are already making me feel good.  I miss working out everyday like in high school. I'm going swimming today!! YES. Life is good.

2 comments:

chicklegirl said...

Yay, endorphins! Go, girl--keep up the great work!

Crystal said...

I've seen your moves. I second your teacher's comments. Good job on the 103!