Thursday, December 6, 2007

Finals Week/ Final Weeks

For those of you who were anxiously awaiting my next post, I'm sorry if this doesn't meet your expectations.




I'M LEAVING REXBURG IN EIGHT DAYS!!!




I'm so excited to be getting my butt in gear on the next project at home. I've been having dreams about packing the house and cleaning out the garage. Is that weird?




I just gave a presentation in my Parenting class about working mothers. I'm so glad I have an amazing working mother in my life who went back to school guided my inspiration. I know our family has been blessed (and will continue to be blessed) by her righteousness.




So I have two more presentations, three papers, two final exams, packing and cleaning my apartment and undoubtedly a few fast food runs left and then I'm GONE. Not that I don't love it here, I just love it at home MORE.








Seattle is the Love of My LIFE . :)

2 comments:

chicklegirl said...

YAY!!!! (New posts and you're coming home--it doesn't get much better than that!

Audrey and I will be coming over to Mom's next weekend, arriving Friday and probably leaving Sunday. When do you get in? I hope we can see you before we have to leave!

chckkysmile said...

Um... I think I'm getting in at about noonish on Sunday.
Can't wait to see you!!!